Thursday, January 5, 2012

Things that make you go hmmm...

I drive past this green machine at least 3 times each week and every time I wonder, who is Erik and what kind of Grooming does he do?  Why did he choose to paint his motor home this fantastic shade of green?  What's inside?  I want to know, but why do I want to know?  Who cares about Erik's cool, green, grooming machine anyway?  It's ALWAYS parked here, it never moves...does Erik groom from the truck or does he only drive around at night?  I'm so curious!  I guess all that really matters is that I love Erik's happy, green, machine and I hope it stays around for another year. 

2 comments:

  1. Call that man! Maybe it would at least involve follow-up photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was still there yesterday! I think I'll follow Erik all year and see if I can learn more about what he's grooming in that groovy thing. I know I could call him, but that would take all the fun out! :D

    ReplyDelete