Monday, January 30, 2012

Priceless

I love it when people surprise me.  Tonight I told my friend, Val, about a series I'm working on for my thesis project and before I knew it, she was willingly jumping into a bubble bath, in her business suit, for me!  It is really amazing how happy people are to help you, all you have to do is ask (or in this case, you don't even need to ask!).  Strangers are included...I can't tell you how many strangers I have asked to take their picture and I've NEVER had anyone say no.  How cool is that?  It's a real lesson in life, if you approach someone with sincerity and kindness they will usually give it back to you.  It's priceless!


In this photo, Bathtub Office, my subject is a woman who is working in her office but daydreaming about being home, in a bubble bath relaxing.  She is mentally escaping from her reality and happily enjoying her moment alone.  I'm peeking into her daydream, sharing but not disturbing her moment of zen.

2 comments:

  1. haha This is my 2 fav pic! after the one on "joe" haha luv it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course it is! :P Your mom is a hoot! We had such a laugh doing that shot. I didn't even have to bribe her or anything! :)

    ReplyDelete