Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolutions

Do you dread the new year or look forward to the opportunities it brings?  Do you commit to resolutions each year?  I'd much rather call resolutions "goals" instead.  Goals are attainable, they can be thought through and planned...resolutions are too hard and I'm often disappointed in myself for not following through.  So, one of my goals for this year is to get my studio up and running.  I'm going to start by ironing that horribly wrinkled muslin, learning how to use those new lights, and putting butts instead of a hat in that seat!  No matter what you call it, it's a chance to improve yourself in some way.  A door that has been opened just for you to make a change for the better, all you have to do is take a step inside, then another, then another...good luck with your resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment