Monday, January 16, 2012

Bloke on a Wire

In preparation for his trek through the Himalayas this Spring, my hub is performing all sorts of strange exercises...walking across our yard on an overpriced piece of fabric is one of them.  For the record, this is much harder than it looks, and is supposed to improve your stability.  I much rather watch him do it while I sip wine and shoot him.  What I find exhilarating is the fact that someone nearly 40 years old is still pushing himself physically, emotionally and spiritually.  He embodies so many qualities that lead to an ageless lifestyle.  It's inspiring to be around someone so motivated and disciplined, this makes me strive to set goals and achieve them.  Surrounding yourself with positive people really rubs off on you if you let it.  If you have friends or family that pull you down because of their own negative outlook or poor choices, either pull them up or walk away.  It feels good...like feng shui for the mind and heart.  My bloke inspires me and I hope I can watch him walking on air for the rest of my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment