Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012!  My first image of the New Year is this lovely woman, a martini and a mustache...perfect!  It seems that strong women always have a masculine quality and this picture captures hers--she is very feminine but there is a devilish side to her that is displayed here in the form of this simple gesture.  Her eyes tell us that she is well aware of the subtle message, which makes this all the more fun to admire.  
I've always admired strong women.  My first idol was Wonder Woman (still LOVE her).  I loved the way she went from the meek secretary to kick-butt, tough (yet still very sexy) super hero.  She was my ultimate role model--I wanted to be her.   I think this image helps carry that grown up persona--a seemingly gentle lady at first glance with a bit of whimsy and wonder behind the mustache!

No comments:

Post a Comment