Sunday, January 8, 2012

So Much to Read and So Little Time!

So, how's you're reading list looking these days?  Here's my "book" list for January--my magazine list is a much taller stack with embarrassingly 1950's-esque titles, such as Good Housekeeping and Southern Living (I dream of Southern Living--I live in Las Vegas).  But isn't a stack of books, a comfy chair, a fireplace and a glass of wine inviting?  The problem is that I'm going to publish this post, grab my wine, sit on the opposing couch and turn on HGTV.  Why?  Because it's easier.  I'm considering canceling my cable TV...doesn't that sound terribly liberating?  It's VERY tempting...we'll see what tomorrow brings.  If that stack isn't tackled by Jan 30th, I'm going drastic!  Now if I could only develop a little self-discipline...hmmm.  I really need to work on that.

2 comments:

  1. downside to cancelling tv... its available online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know but it would be a lot cheaper and less convenient! :D

    ReplyDelete