Thursday, March 22, 2012

Connections

This is my long-time friend, Zoe.  We have a special connection that can only be compared to the relationship between Elliot and E.T. in that old flick.  It's crazy, I know, but true.  She feels my pain and I feel hers, literally. When she gets a cold, I get a cold, when she has tummy issues, so do I. Today, she was feeling me as I slept all afternoon after my "procedure" at the doc.  She didn't ask me for a walk or pick up a toy to play, she knew.  I love my sweet friend, what a gift a pet can be.  

3 comments:

  1. zoe is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute she reminds me of lily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    PS:I go on ur blog all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Olivia! Thank you, she's my sweetheart! :) You are so awesome to check my blog, thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! I wish I could give you a great big hug! :)
    Smooches,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx I luv to go on and see how you live and how you picture things in your mind! Its an absolute pleasure when i go on your site.

    ReplyDelete