Friday, March 16, 2012

Leprechaun Trap

That sneaky Leprechaun doesn't stand a chance with this trap!  I certainly don't remember making one when I was a kid but our 10 year old neighbor did and off the girls went...on a mission to catch a REAL Leprechaun!  The white "pot" is full of "gold" and they believe this is a sure fire way to catch him.  I asked, "What are you going to do with him if you catch him?" they replied, "Show the world that he is real!" Interesting...I think the whole world of people 10 and under believe it already so what's the point?  I really wish I could put a green rabbit or something crazy in there so my 5yr old would freak out when she opened it in the morning.  Any suggestions?  :)  I think I'll just replace their gold with real coins and she'll be just as tickled.  One of the most rewarding things in life is delighting a child and seeing the look of pure joy on their face.  I love that and I love the Leprechaun Trap for giving me the opportunity.  


By the way, I googled "Leprechaun Trap" and I was shocked at the number of You Tube videos with instructions on how to build one, wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment