Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Joe the Cat

 Meet Joe!  He's an adorable hairball who loves to drink his water with ice, thank you very much.  I'm near Boston for work but staying with a friend while I'm here and Joe is one of her brood.  He's a cool cat who just wanders in and out of your space, depends on his mood but if you have some ice water sitting around (anywhere) he'll find it.  :)  I just love the color of his pink tongue against his awesome gray fur.  I desaturated the colors a lot so the background didn't swallow him up but didn't want to go pure b/w because then you couldn't see that PINK tongue!  I also dig Joe's expression here (below) because he appears quite possessive of his (formerly mine) water.  Cats are fun...Joe is just cool.

2 comments:

  1. I luv my little bob but he looks even cuter as a joe:)
    PS:Alvan is jealous! olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee Hee, thanks, Oliva! Bob, Alvan and Lilly are so awesome, I LOVED meeting them and seeing you.

      BIG Hugs to you and your momma,
      k

      Delete