Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Art Rocks

This picture means different things to different people.  My husband would look at it and think, ugh, what a mess!  I look at it and say, someone had some fffffuuuuunnn!  I LOVE art.  I have been in denial of this love for so many years and have really enjoyed exploring this side of myself the past 4 years.  It touches me down to my toes.  My undergrad is in Political Science (insert HUGE yawn here), I longed to study humanities but it didn't seem like the responsible thing to do, so I studied history (which I love) and majored in poli-sci (which I hate).  On my 40th birthday I committed to living from my soul first.  I experienced liberation and joy and have never been happier.  Ok, I'd be a little bit happier if I didn't have to work my "real" job still but that's a choice...I like saving money.  Aside from that, I have found my happy place in the art world and among artists and I'll never deny that part of my soul again.  Art rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment