Monday, March 12, 2012

http://www.onemillionactsofkindness.com/

Today I had the privilege of running into a man who believes in kindness, Bob and his dog, Bogart.  I had never heard of this magic bus before (or Bob and Bogart) but as soon as I saw this bus, I felt the goodness oozing from it.  It was a vibe I can only describe as sweet, like a cupcake out of the oven.  I took a few shots with my phone (didn't have the camera handy, dang) and drove home.  When I went back to pick my daughter up from school I was delighted to see the kindness-mobile still parked near her school (at the police station) so I looked for Bob (didn't see him that morning).  There he was, riding his bike for vets, police and firefighters who died while serving...wow.  He's not a freak, he's not out for anything, he seems to really want to promote kindness.  Is that so hard to imagine anymore? My daughter and I saw Bob riding his bike so we unrolled the windows and waved and he smiled so sincerely back and waved and said thank you with such a heavy heart.  I feel you, Bob!  I will keep you in my heart and try (very hard) to spread kindness.  Check out his website: http://www.onemillionactsofkindness.com/

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Ally Brown... and just want you to know that I enjoy stopping by from time to time and catching up on all the photos that I missed since the last time I stopped in. I grew up with lots of photos around the house and really enjoy seeing photos from people with talent. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Welcome, Stephanie! Thanks so much for commenting and checking me out. I really appreciate your kind words. :)
      Cheers,
      kristin

      Delete