Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Weakness

I have been working on my techniques this week because I want to capture someone in still time with the world revolving around them for my thesis project.  So, I'm using my daughter as my subject (a lot) so I can practice in different lights.  I usually make her twirl around or run around so I can work on my exposure settings (my weak point) with slow shutter speed but today, she was just not having it.  I kept trying to capture her both this morning and then after school in the playground, "Just twirl around for a second." "MOM! I'm getting dizzy!" "Just one more time." "MOM! Stop picturing me!"  I gave her a break but she didn't trust me (that's fair) and when I put my lens cap on and looked around, I saw her "hiding" from me (really hiding from my camera) but how could I resist this shot?  Cute kid things like this are really my weakness!

No comments:

Post a Comment