Friday, February 3, 2012

Route 66

I'm on the road again, this time I'm on the West Coast and specifically, I'm actually staying at a hotel right on the infamous Route 66.  I'm giddy!  I was honestly dreading staying here for a week because I didn't think about where I was staying, what would be here, or all of the fantastic photographic opportunities.  It's amazing what you see when you open not just your eyes but your imagination, your heart, and your spirit.  No matter where you are, I guarantee there is something to shoot.  It's all about how you look at the things around you, right?  I'm looking forward to sharing a little of this little piece of history with you this week, Americana at it's best...on Route 66.  (I spared you the song, you know you have it in your head now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment