Sunday, August 5, 2012

Geometric Apple

The world is full of eye-catching shapes and they are often made of the simplest things...like an apple.  I will spend this week capturing colorful shapes and I will try to do this by also capturing the everyday.  I believe that when you begin to open your eyes to the simple beauty around you, you start to appreciate everything a little bit more.  Your neighbors garden might look a little prettier, a balloon blowing in the sky will catch your eye or the spinning tires on a bicycle might make you smile...try it!  By the way, this apple was part of gift from my dear friends, and it was delicious, thank you, Lesa & Hank!


Technical comment (for Allison & Jen): I created this cool, blue color cast (in Lightroom) to make the apple pop more and make the background look a little more even, it was very white on top and very gray on the bottom...agh!  Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment