Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hippiemobile

I could have shared amazing shots of gorgeous, coastal landscapes today but nothing tickled me more than this hippiemobile.  How great is this van?  I love the stickers and the color of this sucker and it came with a surfer inside...but he is surfing right now, sorry, you missed him.  I saw this "Visualize Whirled Peas" bumper sticker when we lived in California and this is the first time I've seen it since, it's awesome...more Vegas residents really need this message!  I admit that the first thing that came to my mind is my whirled peas face mask (no, I'm not joking)...it smells like pea soup but makes me feel like Cinderella (I look fabulous until midnight).  I hope your world has some peas today...peas out! (OMG, I can't stop myself, help me, peas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment