Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Lone Cypress

This is my photo of the famed "Lone Cypress" on 17-mile drive in Monterey, California (Pebble Beach).  It's truly a sight worth putting on your bucket list.  I took this shot in 2008, when we lived in Monterey (best place on Earth) and only edited it today.  I could stare at this image all day...why haven't I printed it yet?  OMG!  MUST PRINT CYPRESS IMAGE...another thing on my massive to-do list!  How many things are on your list and how many images have you failed to print, hmmmmmm?  The down side to digital, eh? Of course, I used to print doubles of all my rolls of film and I can't tell you how many thousands of crap pictures I still have in boxes, because it just feels wrong to throw away a snapshot in time, no matter how crappy the picture.  For some reason it seems even worse to bury images on my hard drive, never to be enjoyed...must print image soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment