Saturday, August 18, 2012

Portlandia

Farewell for now, Portland.  Today, the cherry on top of my organic ice cream sundae was the thrill of meeting Fred in the airport on our way back home.  What a crap picture, I know, I know, but I didn't want to freak him out by whipping out my 5D with the ginormous lens and asking for a snapshot, so I settled for my iPhone.  By the way, once the hub recognized him in the airport I stalked him through security and then I patiently waited for him to come out of the men's room and chased him as he walked into a Kiehl's store to ask for his picture.  I was so giddy that I was shaking afterwards!  He was very sweet and terribly shy, I felt like a complete freak but also satisfied with my trip-capping experience!  Yay Portlandia!  I might even be inspired enough to start composting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVmq9dq6Nsg

No comments:

Post a Comment