Sunday, April 22, 2012

I Heart Date Night!

ACK!  I forgot to hit "publish" last night...I was so dizzy with excitement about our date night that I forgot to post!  Sorry!  Well, I can tell you that the "Festival of Beer" was no disappointment.  Whew.  What a night.  It was made even sweeter by the company of good friends (who are moving in a couple of weeks, boo).  One of the more interesting moments was our gluttonous dinner at Bottles and Burgers.  We had a very charismatic waiter who served us a "chocolate cake" shot--incredible gastronomic moment, I must say.  It really tasted like a bite of rich, chocolate cake.  None of us had a clue what was in the glass (it was a clear liquid) but it was yummy!  Ok, now I have to kick start my metabolism with my new Jillian Michaels (love her) 90 day program...it starts today!  Whoo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment