Sunday, April 15, 2012

Kilts Rock

I can't help myself...kilts just do "it" for me!  I love seeing men in skirts!  What's up with that?  Here's a shot of a couple of blokes at the Scottish Highland Games today at a little park in nowhere Las Vegas.  It was so much fun.  Very Renaissance Festival meets the Highland Games...awesome people watching!  Loads of cool tattoos, mini-kilts, crazy mohawks, bagpipes and good beer...oh, and funnel cakes!  I like these guys because the drum sticks in his socks are awesome!  If you haven't been to a good fest yet this year, I highly recommend you check one out, they are a hoot!

2 comments:

  1. if you are really needing some kilts, check out the Brotherhood of the Kilt at www.kiltsrock.com

    slainte,
    KT
    Founder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, KT. Love your site and especially dig the "Needle Pimp." Thanks for your post, I'm happy to share it!

      Delete