Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fake Nails

"Oh, I can't believe I have fake nails!" she says as she squeals with joy and stares in the mirror.  It really is the little things with kids, isn't it?  One trip to the dollar store can yield so much happiness.  So, she wore the fake nails to Disney on Ice and felt so beautiful the whole night. It wasn't long after this shot that they all fell off, but that was ok.  


In photo news, I heart Lightroom!  I finally installed it yesterday and took a 2 hour class on it last night.  I bought a Kelby book on it and the hub is hooked too.  I developed this shot in Lightroom and it was so much quicker and easier than the PS BS.  I also feel pleased with myself for figuring out the watermark, smile.  I guess with big girls it's the little things too!  


By the way, Allison, I shot this sucker in almost total darkness at 3200 ISO!  Not bad, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment