The Sunflower Chronicle has dormant for 10 years but this flower is back in bloom! Please enjoy this journey with me and create some of your own beauty this year. I love comments and feedback so drop me a line sometime. Namaste.
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Women of Kathmandu
Here's another beautiful photo Shane took in Nepal. Don't you love their colorful suris? What really struck me was the loving way the younger women sat below the older women and seemed to be tending to them. The female bond around the world is so strong and unshakable, this is what makes me so happy to be a woman. I love this shot and I love the sense of community here. Simply beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Not a Bird with a Cupcake on Her Head? Lately, I’ve been feeling emotionally heavy and in desperate need of some levity. Enter this we...
-
When I see an American Flag at half staff I feel a pit in my stomach wondering who is mourning who and why. It's usually for someone ...
-
Wasn't life simple when you were 5 years old? I hope it was, that's what it should be. It should be about uncontrollable giggles...
-
Meet Chocolate, my daughter's new pet ladybug. She was found at the park and lovingly carried home to find a new residence in our gar...

No comments:
Post a Comment