The Sunflower Chronicle has dormant for 10 years but this flower is back in bloom! Please enjoy this journey with me and create some of your own beauty this year. I love comments and feedback so drop me a line sometime. Namaste.
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Moments
Life is full of precious moments, you really have to try to enjoy them as they come. It's the little things that really mean the most, like a laugh over a movie quote, a tickle on the armpit, a silly face or a joke that doesn't make sense. Children can be so exhausting at times and at others, they remind us what life is really about, don't they? It's scientifically proven that laughter relieves stress, so why not turn away from your favorite show for a few seconds and have a giggle with your kid, your dog or a friend? (Or, your cat...sorry, Mary)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Not a Bird with a Cupcake on Her Head? Lately, I’ve been feeling emotionally heavy and in desperate need of some levity. Enter this we...
-
When I see an American Flag at half staff I feel a pit in my stomach wondering who is mourning who and why. It's usually for someone ...
-
Wasn't life simple when you were 5 years old? I hope it was, that's what it should be. It should be about uncontrollable giggles...
-
Meet Chocolate, my daughter's new pet ladybug. She was found at the park and lovingly carried home to find a new residence in our gar...

No comments:
Post a Comment