The Sunflower Chronicle has dormant for 10 years but this flower is back in bloom! Please enjoy this journey with me and create some of your own beauty this year. I love comments and feedback so drop me a line sometime. Namaste.
Friday, July 13, 2012
Majestic View
It's late here but my view is still majestic. This is our third trip to Utah this year and we keep returning because of all her beauty (and a much needed respite from the relentless heat in the desert). I love listening to the crickets out the door as I type this...yes, it's cool enough to leave the door open, it's a perfect 69 degrees outside, lovely. More views tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Not a Bird with a Cupcake on Her Head? Lately, I’ve been feeling emotionally heavy and in desperate need of some levity. Enter this we...
-
When I see an American Flag at half staff I feel a pit in my stomach wondering who is mourning who and why. It's usually for someone ...
-
Wasn't life simple when you were 5 years old? I hope it was, that's what it should be. It should be about uncontrollable giggles...
-
Meet Chocolate, my daughter's new pet ladybug. She was found at the park and lovingly carried home to find a new residence in our gar...

No comments:
Post a Comment