Sunday, July 8, 2012

Farmers Market Tomatoes

Yummy, nothing like fruit in season to whet your appetite!  I LOVE tomatoes so much, especially those delightful little black cherry ones--to the left, wow!  Talk about a mouth explosion!  Slurp.  Confession time, I took this yesterday at the market in the Tivoli.  Today, I really wanted to take some pictures of our beautiful church but we were late and the hub was stressed out!  He said we would only get "1/2 credit" since we were late (guilty Catholics)...I didn't want to freak him out by slowing down by shooting.  Next week!  The only image I captured today was of my daughter devouring stuffed grape leaves.  I know her Armenian grandmother would rejoice! Enjoy whatever yummy food is in season in your neck of the woods!  

No comments:

Post a Comment