The Sunflower Chronicle has dormant for 10 years but this flower is back in bloom! Please enjoy this journey with me and create some of your own beauty this year. I love comments and feedback so drop me a line sometime. Namaste.
Friday, January 24, 2014
Happy Birthday Lauri
To my Sister Friend, Lauri
We were so young when we first me, but your laugh is still the same.
Our wrinkles give away the years but the memories remain.
You have been by my side through thick and thin...through broken hearts and new loves.
Our lives have changed, grown, been happy, and sad, and through it all, I called you, you listened.
You are the godmother to my daughter, you stood beside me when I said, "I do",
I love you, my friend, thank you for being you.
Happy Birthday, old lady! You're beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Not a Bird with a Cupcake on Her Head? Lately, I’ve been feeling emotionally heavy and in desperate need of some levity. Enter this we...
-
When I see an American Flag at half staff I feel a pit in my stomach wondering who is mourning who and why. It's usually for someone ...
-
Wasn't life simple when you were 5 years old? I hope it was, that's what it should be. It should be about uncontrollable giggles...
-
Meet Chocolate, my daughter's new pet ladybug. She was found at the park and lovingly carried home to find a new residence in our gar...

No comments:
Post a Comment