Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Great Pumpkin

Dear Great Pumpkin,
I'm looking forward to your arrival on Halloween night. I hope you will bring me lots of presents. You must get discouraged because more believe in Santa Claus than you. Well, let's face it...Santa Clause has had more publicity. But being number two, perhaps you try harder. Everyone tells me you are a fake but I believe in you.
P.S. If you really are a fake, don't tell me. I don't want to know.

"On Halloween night the Great Pumpkin rises out his pumpkin patch and flies through the air with his bag of toys for all the good little children. Wouldn't you like to sit with on Halloween night in the pumpkin patch and wait for the Great Pumpkin?"

"Each year, the Great Pumpkin rises out of the pumpkin patch that he thinks is the most sincere with presents for all the children of the world. He's gotta pick this one. He's got to. I don't see how a pumpkin patch can be more sincere than this one. You can look around and there's not sign of hypocrisy. Nothing but sincerity as far as the eye can see."

No comments:

Post a Comment