Ok, I am playing around with which lens works best with close still life shots. This one is NOT the right lens but I will try again tomorrow.
Siena wrote the following for the blog tonight:
Here is the spaghetti extravaganza! Who might rather eat these delicious spaghetti's that are screaming and asking for help? But we have to cook them before we eat them. We can put tomato sauce on the cooked spaghetti extravaganza. That is the end of the screaming and howling story extravaganza.
The Sunflower Chronicle has dormant for 10 years but this flower is back in bloom! Please enjoy this journey with me and create some of your own beauty this year. I love comments and feedback so drop me a line sometime. Namaste.
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Not a Bird with a Cupcake on Her Head? Lately, I’ve been feeling emotionally heavy and in desperate need of some levity. Enter this we...
-
When I see an American Flag at half staff I feel a pit in my stomach wondering who is mourning who and why. It's usually for someone ...
-
Wasn't life simple when you were 5 years old? I hope it was, that's what it should be. It should be about uncontrollable giggles...
-
Meet Chocolate, my daughter's new pet ladybug. She was found at the park and lovingly carried home to find a new residence in our gar...

No comments:
Post a Comment