Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Farmers Market






Hi Sweets!  Here a few shots from the Cannon Beach Farmer's Market today.  It was small but they had everything we could have wanted, artisan cheeses (I bought some), blackberries, cherries, vegetables, bread (yum), honey (I bought some), salmon & crab from Chilkoot, meat from local farmers, flowers (bought one of those bunches of lavender (couldn't resist), fresh juices (bought one), and even wine tasting (have enough)!  Siena made it her mission to pet every dog at the market and that black shirt she chose was covered in dog hair by the end...but she was giddy.  We saw a sweet weim and an equally friendly husky (both made me think of you).  This place gets better each day and makes me want to share it with you all the more...yep, I know where I want to spend your R&R for sure!  And next summer!

xxxme

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are so pretty! Can't wait to see more :)
    GiGi xx
    http://globetrottergirl101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete