The Sunflower Chronicle has dormant for 10 years but this flower is back in bloom! Please enjoy this journey with me and create some of your own beauty this year. I love comments and feedback so drop me a line sometime. Namaste.
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
A walk with my dog
There's no better therapy than taking a walk with my dog on a clear morning. I think it makes her just as happy as it makes me, which brings me even more pleasure. As she lays beside me while I type or follows me around the house (my shadow), she gives more love than I'm capable of giving. If you ever had a pet you loved, you know this feeling...it's a pretty wonderful gift.
My sister says good-bye to one of her old friends today and my heart is heavy for her. I know the razor sharp pain of this loss all too well and I hate that her family is experiencing it now too. The only thing that comforts me is the image of our dogs playing together across the Rainbow Bridge and then probably sitting beside our dad at the end of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Not a Bird with a Cupcake on Her Head? Lately, I’ve been feeling emotionally heavy and in desperate need of some levity. Enter this we...
-
When I see an American Flag at half staff I feel a pit in my stomach wondering who is mourning who and why. It's usually for someone ...
-
Wasn't life simple when you were 5 years old? I hope it was, that's what it should be. It should be about uncontrollable giggles...
-
Meet Chocolate, my daughter's new pet ladybug. She was found at the park and lovingly carried home to find a new residence in our gar...
No comments:
Post a Comment