Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Message in a Bottle


Busy day!  Getting ready for a move really can be insane at times.  We are finding more things to do, creating lists and piles everywhere and this means Momma doesn't have as much time to shoot!  Dang.  So, for today, I am sharing two images I took about a month ago when we went on a family hike in Mt. Charleston.  It was the craziest thing, I told my daughter to keep her out for treasures and not 5 minutes later she literally found this message in a bottle!  I opened it first, just in case, and was delighted to find this picture that said (on the back) "finish me."  It was probably left by some drunk hippies (this was quite far off the trail or camping area) but I liked it so much that we rolled it back up and left it for someone else to find.  Things like this make the world seem so small and our relationships or connectedness to each other seem so close.  Who knows who left that message but I sure enjoyed finding it.  What message are you leaving for someone to find today?

No comments:

Post a Comment