The Sunflower Chronicle has dormant for 10 years but this flower is back in bloom! Please enjoy this journey with me and create some of your own beauty this year. I love comments and feedback so drop me a line sometime. Namaste.
Friday, March 2, 2012
Man and Nature
I noticed this bench across from our church about a year ago and have smiled at it ever since. I wonder which came first, the bench or the tree? I am happy to see this relationship and even happier that the evil HOA (aren't they all evil?) hasn't forced the landscapers to cut this lovely tree down. In the summer I will revisit this tree to show you how she shades the bench so generously. What a fantastic lesson we can learn from this scene...to live in harmony with each other. It might take a little effort, but the rewards are worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Not a Bird with a Cupcake on Her Head? Lately, I’ve been feeling emotionally heavy and in desperate need of some levity. Enter this we...
-
When I see an American Flag at half staff I feel a pit in my stomach wondering who is mourning who and why. It's usually for someone ...
-
Wasn't life simple when you were 5 years old? I hope it was, that's what it should be. It should be about uncontrollable giggles...
-
Meet Chocolate, my daughter's new pet ladybug. She was found at the park and lovingly carried home to find a new residence in our gar...
No comments:
Post a Comment