Saturday, March 3, 2012

Everyone Needs a Vacation

Ok, so I'm just about to drift off to sleep, when I jump up, look at the clock and read "11:48" and think HOLY CRAP I FORGOT TO POST TODAY!  How can that happen?  I took several pictures today because I rented an Elinchrom strobe kit (for a school assignment) and played with it quite a bit (soooo much power, looked like I was shooting on the surface of the sun).  Sooo, instead of posting some crappy, over exposed shots of the hub sitting in a chair, I decided to post one of my favorite shots from Florida.  I love this one, I took it while hanging out on the beach at the Post Card Inn in St. Pete in December 2010.  I never grew up on the beach so seeing Santa walking across the sand was pretty cool to me.  I guess everyone needs a vacation, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment