The Sunflower Chronicle has dormant for 10 years but this flower is back in bloom! Please enjoy this journey with me and create some of your own beauty this year. I love comments and feedback so drop me a line sometime. Namaste.
Monday, February 6, 2012
Little Pink House
This little pink house was the object of my affection tonight. I love the shell of the house that someone painted pale pink against the brown desert background. It must have been so beautiful once and probably made someone very happy when they first built it. Like much of this old town, it's been neglected, unloved and ultimately deserted. It's a bit depressing, really. I hoped that capturing this little gem would be like giving it a little symbolic hug, some immortality and appreciation. Her windows are now boards, her doors are removed and roof long gone but the soul of this home remains and I'm sure if the walls could talk they would tell me they made someone smile once and were happy to do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Not a Bird with a Cupcake on Her Head? Lately, I’ve been feeling emotionally heavy and in desperate need of some levity. Enter this we...
-
When I see an American Flag at half staff I feel a pit in my stomach wondering who is mourning who and why. It's usually for someone ...
-
Wasn't life simple when you were 5 years old? I hope it was, that's what it should be. It should be about uncontrollable giggles...
-
Meet Chocolate, my daughter's new pet ladybug. She was found at the park and lovingly carried home to find a new residence in our gar...

No comments:
Post a Comment