Here's my latest edit (still playing with Photoshop) to an image I took last year...I'm calling it "Texting Home." I am not exactly "feeling it" but it's a good rough draft. Please let me know if you have any ideas on how to elevate this image. I want the viewer to get the idea they are watching this Marine enjoying a sweet moment communicating with her daughter back home.
I know that when I receive a text from you I am smiley so maybe I should have the little girl smiling? How do you like old Zoe in the picture? :) Made me smile too.
I love you.
I miss you,
k
The Sunflower Chronicle has dormant for 10 years but this flower is back in bloom! Please enjoy this journey with me and create some of your own beauty this year. I love comments and feedback so drop me a line sometime. Namaste.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Not a Bird with a Cupcake on Her Head? Lately, I’ve been feeling emotionally heavy and in desperate need of some levity. Enter this we...
-
When I see an American Flag at half staff I feel a pit in my stomach wondering who is mourning who and why. It's usually for someone ...
-
Wasn't life simple when you were 5 years old? I hope it was, that's what it should be. It should be about uncontrollable giggles...
-
Meet Chocolate, my daughter's new pet ladybug. She was found at the park and lovingly carried home to find a new residence in our gar...

No comments:
Post a Comment