You left today. It's March 12, 2013 and so begins our year apart. As I watched you walk down my apartment stairs this morning, my throat tightened and my eyes began to sting with tears. I hate good-byes, you know this, I also hate crying, you know this too as I rarely do it. So, why didn't we just get in the truck and drive to Mexico instead? We could homeschool Siena, let her wear cornrows and make shell necklaces while we run a tourist bike shop...oh yeah, you're the responsible one, I almost forgot. Darn you!
I love you and I miss you tonight.
xxx k
The Sunflower Chronicle has dormant for 10 years but this flower is back in bloom! Please enjoy this journey with me and create some of your own beauty this year. I love comments and feedback so drop me a line sometime. Namaste.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Not a Bird with a Cupcake on Her Head? Lately, I’ve been feeling emotionally heavy and in desperate need of some levity. Enter this we...
-
When I see an American Flag at half staff I feel a pit in my stomach wondering who is mourning who and why. It's usually for someone ...
-
Wasn't life simple when you were 5 years old? I hope it was, that's what it should be. It should be about uncontrollable giggles...
-
Meet Chocolate, my daughter's new pet ladybug. She was found at the park and lovingly carried home to find a new residence in our gar...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment