The Sunflower Chronicle has dormant for 10 years but this flower is back in bloom! Please enjoy this journey with me and create some of your own beauty this year. I love comments and feedback so drop me a line sometime. Namaste.
Monday, September 3, 2012
Tic Tac Friend
My trip came to an end today but I wanted to squeeze in one more shot before I left. This was taken with my iPhone as I looked up at a tilted wall of mirrors. The reflection is that of my good friend, Lauri, sitting and waiting for our ride at...Disney World! Smile. I love how it turned out, a complete happy accident that I just might print now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Not a Bird with a Cupcake on Her Head? Lately, I’ve been feeling emotionally heavy and in desperate need of some levity. Enter this we...
-
When I see an American Flag at half staff I feel a pit in my stomach wondering who is mourning who and why. It's usually for someone ...
-
Wasn't life simple when you were 5 years old? I hope it was, that's what it should be. It should be about uncontrollable giggles...
-
Meet Chocolate, my daughter's new pet ladybug. She was found at the park and lovingly carried home to find a new residence in our gar...

No comments:
Post a Comment