The Sunflower Chronicle has dormant for 10 years but this flower is back in bloom! Please enjoy this journey with me and create some of your own beauty this year. I love comments and feedback so drop me a line sometime. Namaste.
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Oktoberfest
This is what happens when you leave your husband alone with your children...hee hee. I was only too happy to be the one BEHIND the camera (the whole night). Our favorite part of these events is catching up with good friends and last night was no exception. I even got a few people to enjoy some Apfelkorn shots with me, yum! Ein Prosit! Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Not a Bird with a Cupcake on Her Head? Lately, I’ve been feeling emotionally heavy and in desperate need of some levity. Enter this we...
-
When I see an American Flag at half staff I feel a pit in my stomach wondering who is mourning who and why. It's usually for someone ...
-
Wasn't life simple when you were 5 years old? I hope it was, that's what it should be. It should be about uncontrollable giggles...
-
Meet Chocolate, my daughter's new pet ladybug. She was found at the park and lovingly carried home to find a new residence in our gar...

No comments:
Post a Comment