The Sunflower Chronicle has dormant for 10 years but this flower is back in bloom! Please enjoy this journey with me and create some of your own beauty this year. I love comments and feedback so drop me a line sometime. Namaste.
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Cousins
Hi There,
I am finally looking over some shots I took when my sister and Aiden were here and here's one of my favorites. I love the sense of humor and the sweetness all rolled into one moment. It's so typical of her. (My mini-me, no doubt)
They are sitting on Tommy's bench...it will probably look different when you get here (if he can help it), but I think it's just fine the way it is.
xxxme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Not a Bird with a Cupcake on Her Head? Lately, I’ve been feeling emotionally heavy and in desperate need of some levity. Enter this we...
-
When I see an American Flag at half staff I feel a pit in my stomach wondering who is mourning who and why. It's usually for someone ...
-
Wasn't life simple when you were 5 years old? I hope it was, that's what it should be. It should be about uncontrollable giggles...
-
Meet Chocolate, my daughter's new pet ladybug. She was found at the park and lovingly carried home to find a new residence in our gar...

No comments:
Post a Comment