The Sunflower Chronicle has dormant for 10 years but this flower is back in bloom! Please enjoy this journey with me and create some of your own beauty this year. I love comments and feedback so drop me a line sometime. Namaste.
Friday, December 14, 2012
Be careful what you wish for...
Here's one just for giggles...I caught my friend's cat in the tub tonight when I was at their house. Apparently, it's his favorite source of water but he hates getting his paws wet so they trickle the water in for him and he laps it up. I can't tell you how tempting it was to turn that water on full blast...is that wrong?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Not a Bird with a Cupcake on Her Head? Lately, I’ve been feeling emotionally heavy and in desperate need of some levity. Enter this we...
-
When I see an American Flag at half staff I feel a pit in my stomach wondering who is mourning who and why. It's usually for someone ...
-
Wasn't life simple when you were 5 years old? I hope it was, that's what it should be. It should be about uncontrollable giggles...
-
Meet Chocolate, my daughter's new pet ladybug. She was found at the park and lovingly carried home to find a new residence in our gar...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment