More love for local artists. Here's a very hip cat who runs the Hiptazmic space in the Arts Factory. He's really very nice and smiley in person! Check out their goods...it's a family affair and it's all very unique and full of heart and soul. I love sporting my crazy Freak Society tshirt.
www.hiptazmic.com
Dig it.
The Sunflower Chronicle has dormant for 10 years but this flower is back in bloom! Please enjoy this journey with me and create some of your own beauty this year. I love comments and feedback so drop me a line sometime. Namaste.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Not a Bird with a Cupcake on Her Head? Lately, I’ve been feeling emotionally heavy and in desperate need of some levity. Enter this we...
-
When I see an American Flag at half staff I feel a pit in my stomach wondering who is mourning who and why. It's usually for someone ...
-
Wasn't life simple when you were 5 years old? I hope it was, that's what it should be. It should be about uncontrollable giggles...
-
Meet Chocolate, my daughter's new pet ladybug. She was found at the park and lovingly carried home to find a new residence in our gar...

No comments:
Post a Comment