The Sunflower Chronicle has dormant for 10 years but this flower is back in bloom! Please enjoy this journey with me and create some of your own beauty this year. I love comments and feedback so drop me a line sometime. Namaste.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
The Jan
This little, round, pink structure reminded me of something I saw in "It's a small world" at Disneyland last week but alas...it's not a ride, it's a toilet! Every city needs them, right? This one is painted so fancy (and even has a spire) because it's next to a beautiful historic cathedral, and we don't want people going into an ugly toilet near a pretty building...only in Stockholm! I love it here.
ps. I'm sure only my Dad got the joke in the title. :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Not a Bird with a Cupcake on Her Head? Lately, I’ve been feeling emotionally heavy and in desperate need of some levity. Enter this we...
-
When I see an American Flag at half staff I feel a pit in my stomach wondering who is mourning who and why. It's usually for someone ...
-
Wasn't life simple when you were 5 years old? I hope it was, that's what it should be. It should be about uncontrollable giggles...
-
Meet Chocolate, my daughter's new pet ladybug. She was found at the park and lovingly carried home to find a new residence in our gar...


No comments:
Post a Comment